Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello Kitty!!!

A long, long time ago, McDonald's Philippines had a promo -- you get Hello Kitty stuffed toys when you buy their value meals. I can't remember if you have to shell out some money to get the stuffed toys. But I remember that my two sisters got so excited about the promo -- they bought those meals just to get their hands on the toys. Both of  them had a collection of these cute stuffed toys.

Fast forward to 2012. We did some general cleaning last week. And look what I've found:


This is my favorite. I love her costume.


Now, I wonder what happened to their helmets?

I'm sure there are still other Hello Kitty stuffed toys hiding in some boxes. I will update this post when I find them.

1 comment:

  1. i have a three pairs (astronaut, managers, and wedding couple) sayang d ko nakmpleto i think i added 150php or 100 for a pair

    ReplyDelete