Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Watch it!

My first watch was a Seiko 5 Automatic and it looked like this:


It served me for about 15 years!!! Long time, huh? It conked out on me in 2004. So, I bought this Swatch Irony at SM Megamall in that  same year and I have been using it since then. I didn't know that it would also last this long , but hey, I'm not complaining :). My Swatch watch looks like this:


Now, this Anne Klein watch was a gift from my sister. I haven't used it yet. After being kept in my drawer for about a year, its battery ran out. I went to a watch repair shop and the repair guy said that something's wrong with it and I need to shell out Php1000 for the repair service and the battery :(


Recently, my brother in the U.S. sent me a watch. I had the metal links adjusted (to fit my wrist) at SM Cubao. Surprise, surprise! The service was free haha. :) I tried selling this watch at AyosDito.ph. Unfortunately, the ad expired; no takers :)


This watch looks chic, actually. But I don't have a perfect vision and the dark background of the clock's face  does not help at all. I have to squint every time I need to check the time. My friend suggested that I should "recycle" (meaning: I should give it to someone as a birthday gift) or hold a blog giveaway with this watch as the major prize.

Hmmm. I'll think about it. :)




1 comment: