Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's your favorite perfume?

Perfume affects people in different ways. I am stating the obvious, I know (hehe). A perfume may cause sneezing and other negative physical reactions. But then, let's not focus on the negative.

One thing that I like about perfumes: they can alter body odor. Perfumes  give you the luxury of smelling the way you want to. They also affect your mood and boost your self-esteem. You feel good because you know that you smell good.

My favorite perfume is Beautiful by Estee Lauder. I've been using this since I was in college. It has the fragrance of a thousand flowers. It gives off a strong and rich scent. My friends and acquaintances always tell me that I smell so nice every time I spray it on.

My other perfumes include Eternity, Escape, Gucci Envy, Provocative Woman. My sister, on the other hand, likes the following:






My mom likes Beautiful and Sensi.


Ok, so this blog is not giving away any of these perfumes.

BUT I am giving away  a Banana Republic perfume. It's called Modern (for women). It has a very subtle scent. I think Banana Republic discontinued production of this perfume. Fortunately, my sister was able to buy one when she went to the U.S.

In my previous post, I promised that I would be giving away a Banana Republic perfume. Well, I still am. But you have to head over to Grafflink's blog. Grafflink is launching her blog and I suggested that she should hold a giveaway to gain followers. So, instead of giving this away  in my blog, I am donating it to Grafflink.

Please join. The mechanics are really easy.

Here's the link: http://graffitiink.blogspot.com/2011/03/modern-perfume-giveaway.html

2 comments:

  1. love perfume my other favorite is anais anais and beautiful by Estee Lauder..\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Mylene. :) yeah, anais anais also smells nice. I used it when I was in high school. All my perfumes were given to me by my sisters and brothers. I guess they all want me to smell nice wahaha

    ReplyDelete